Saturday 23 September 2017

Takeover Shows on Hochanda today

Hi Bloggers.

I have another two-fer for you today.

I have 3 hours on Hochanda UK today and 1 hour on Hochanda Netherlands.

First up, at 8am UK and then at 9am Netherlands, I have shows with Sue Wilson's Snow Globe Dies.

Products used -
Sue Wilson - Snow Globe, Santa's Reindeer Snow Globe Scene, Classic Poinsettia, Pine Twig, Holly Swirl, Double Pierced Squares A & B
That Special Touch - Nordic Christmas
Cosmic Shimmer - Phill Martin Old Gold Sparkle Texture Paste, Iced Flake & Glacier Ice Glitter Jewels, Golden Sands Glitterbitz
Creative Expressions - Snow White Micro Beads, Circle Treat Cups, Heat Emboss Acetate, Card : Coconut White, Antique Gold Pearl
Woodware - 2mm Foam Tape




At 11am and 3pm, I have UTEE shows.

Products used -
Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 - 3 Cheers for Art, Potting Soil Archival
Distress Oxides - Fired Brick, Walnut Stain
Cosmic Shimmer - UTEE : Clear, Tarnished Gold, Phill Martin Old Gold Mica Powder
Creative Expressions - 5mm Black Pearls, Card : Coconut White, Black



Hope you can join in the fun today on Hochanda. The full schedule is in the left-hand sidebar of this blog.

I've added photos of the samples from all 3 of my shows to the Gallery Section of this blog and to 3 albums on my Julia Watts Crafts Facebook Page.

My Website is up and running again! Yay! It's not perfect but it already looks much better, I think so anyway. I have added a section for the Takeover weekend. You can find it here. Please note - prices are shown as ex-VAT (sigh!) - it will be added at checkout. If you're an existing customer, I think you will need to create a new account but then all your details should come up.

You can enjoy 10% discount on products in this section but it's NOT automatic - you will need to enter TAKEOVER in the discount box at checkout. Please don't ask me to amend your order if you forget - I have tested it and it does work. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night.


You may want to read the Shipping and New Website Info pages at the bottom as navigation is not brilliant just yet and I'm not shipping outside UK at the moment.


Any problems - shout but be patient as I'm a bit busy!


Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

19 comments:

  1. Love both cards Julia looking forward to the shows
    Thank you
    June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Julia. I love these cards. I have both dies for the snowglobe and stag card. Can't wait get started. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples Julia, looking forward to the shows today
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Julia .. Two stunning cards to day , I really enjoying watching the take over shows and just watching you now using the snow globes. Hope you all have fun.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia
    Great cards. Recorder is set for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, gorgeous samples, I so like the shaker cards. Off to watch Sue now doing the fireplace.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia, what beautiful samples from the Takeover shows. Glad to see you will be doing Utee as well, you always have the most amazing creations. Enjoy the fun and laughter and all the inspiration. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving both your cards , the second one brings back memories of when Utee was all the trend and a must have , so pleased to see it on your card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Watching you at the moment, lovely cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards. Looking forward to catching up on your shows later this afternoon.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two lovely cards I especially like the one using UTEE and thoroughly enjoying your current show

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia your cards are stunning. You have put so much effort into your prep for these shows it has really paid off. Well done you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards again - love the gold coloured card, so soft and antique looking. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julia.

    Two great, yet very different Cards. Which is what I really like about your blog, great variety. Thanks for sharing.

    Lovely bracelet, I presume it is one of yours.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, so enjoying the shows I have seen so far, plenty more on record....love these two cards...many thanks Julia...another very tiring weekend for you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia, Two fabulous cards, the first is my favourite, I love 'shaker' cards and I love 'snowglobe' cards so that is a definite Winner for me, and the colours and glitz are fabulous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two lovely cards Julia. Haven't had a chance to watch the shows but will watch on Catchup. Especially want to watch the Utee ones.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia,
    Two different card, the first one is my favourite. I really enjoyed your shows.Hope you'll ship outside of UK soon.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!