Tuesday 3 April 2012

Tres Chic Easel Card

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing an easel card with you that I got half way through demonstrating on the Tool Shed show the week before last.


I used the largest Spellbinders Labels Seventeen die to create a card blank out of ivory card and then scored across about half way where the label flares out a bit. I then cut another Labels Seventeen from the largest die and inked around the edges with Crushed Olive Distress Ink while still in the die. I added this to the front panel of the easel card blank.

Next I cut the next size down of Labels Seventeen from some patterned paper. I cut another Labels Seventeen of the same size from another patterned paper. I inked around the edges of the patterned papers while still in the die with the Crushed Olive Distress Ink.

I stamped the image from the Creative Expressions Vintage Dressforms Stamp Set using Sepia Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels Four and inked with the Crushed Olive while still in the die.

I cut one of the patterned papers in half and added it to the bottom of the easel card. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set again using the Sepia Archival and embossed with the clear powder. I cut it out using one of the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio dies and inked with the Crushed Olive while still in the die.

I assembled the card as shown using the sentiment as the stopper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

2 comments:

  1. Julia what a lovely card ,I love it . Fabulous design and the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Card Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!