Wednesday 4 April 2012

If Love is Blind .....

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing this card -


I'm not entirely happy with this card but I thought I'd post it anyway as it may appeal to some of you.

For the background I embossed some ivory card with the Creative Expressions Fauna Embossing Folder. I then inked it with Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I distressed the edges with my scissors and then went around the edge with Vintage Photo.

I stamped the image from the Creative Expressions Vintage Lingerie Stamp Set using Sepia Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Lacey Ovals. I inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink while still in the die.

I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set again using the Sepia Archival and embossed with the clear powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels Two and inked through the die with Tea Dye Distress Ink.

I cut two borders using the Spellbinders Edgeablilities Classic Triple Scallop. I added these to the bottom half of the card. I ruffled some Vintage Ribbon in Amber Brown along the top of the borders. I made a messy bow from 2 lengths of the ribbon and added another bow made from the Earthtones Baker's Twine Set. I finished it off with a brown zipper rose.

I finished my card by adding some dot of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Choco Brown.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for all your inspiration card looks good Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia Fab embossing a lovely vintage feel and a super sentiment such fun Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!