Sunday 12 April 2015

Remember

Hi Blogger.

Day 2 of Ally Pally - do stop by the Creative Expressions stand if you're attending today.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the new Creative Expressions Fine Finials Embossing Folder. I inked around the edges with Stonewashed Adirondack Dye Ink using a Creative Expressions Smoothie.

I stamped the heart and the sentiment from the new John Lockwood Stamp Set Daisy Chain Elements using Cobalt Archival. I cut it out using a die from the Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy 5 x 7 Card Creator Die Set and inked through the die with Stonewashed Ink.

I cut the largest die in the Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy 5 x 7 Card Creator Die Set out of Periwinkle Card.

I tied a bow using 2 lengths of 3/4" Off White Satin Ribbon. I tied another bow using 3 lengths of 1/16" Bluebird Ribbon. I made a flower out of Periwinkle Card using Spellbinders Flower Play Die Set following Sue's tutorial here and here. I added Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue to the bud and petals and then sprinkled Cosmic Shimmer Iced Snow Glitter Jewels over. Once dry, I added it to my bows.

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearls to the corners and I pierced around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

24 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, gorgeous card today, hope to see you at Ally Pally later.

    Have a great Sunday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, absolutely beautiful, have a great day hope you enjoy it June
    as I,m sure you will. Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. John's new stamps look lovely. What a pretty flower.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia.
    Thank you I already have that sentiment worded slightly different it is a CE stamp, I use it quite a lot. Your card is so pretty. Have another good day take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julia!
    Have a great day at AP,
    XXXXruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julia, hope you had a good day at AP yesterday, and that today is great too, and that your blog followers are popping by to say hello. This card is really lovely. The stamped image is beautiful and the dies are too. The more I see your flowers, the more I tell myself to have a go. They really finish the cards off. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Julia as always, have a great day at AP xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card today & looks great in the Periwinkle blue.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Julia this is a gorgeous card I love the colours, the stamps and the dies. I so enjoyed Ally Pally yesterday. Next time I will bring some jelly babies for you or do you prefer other sweets? Have a great day today and a safe journey home. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia, a really gorgeous card today and I love the colours.Take care JaneB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card love the blue have a good day wish I could be there love June horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia,
    Another lovely card, very pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really pretty card - have a great day at Ally Pally x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia. Very pretty card. The periwinkle is a lovely shade I think. Have a lovely 2nd day at Ally Pally. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Julia, Love the stamps and the colour. I just made a daisy chain card using Johns other stamps lol!

    Have a great day at Ally Pally.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia
    Simply gorgeous, love it the periwinkle and white looks stunning
    Hugs
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful stamp from John and a gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia
    Another stunning card today. Just loving Johns new stamps collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card and my favourite colour xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Julia and all

    Beautiful card. Lovely colour, dies and stamp. I love your flower and ribbon combination. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia,
    Gorgeous card. Love the flower, it is stunning.John's stamps
    works really well with the cards you making.
    Oh if I had know you and John wanted some jelly babies I would
    have brought some with me lol It was nice to see you again and hope
    you are having a equally good day today.
    Hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card today, love the stamping and sentiment, the flower is amazing. Enjoy your last day at AP, fingers crossed I get there in September. Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay! Had a fantastic day at Ally Pally Soent a fortune but that's what it's all about! It was lively to meet you Today's card is a real treat I love it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this card Julia. The pretty periwinkle blue, that stunning flower and the stamps are all just fab. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!