Tuesday 7 May 2013

Back in Stock and New Products in my Amazon Store

Hi Bloggers.

I have managed to get some more stock of some of the Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Embossing Powders. I have finally managed to get some Sunrise Pink (from the Wedding Shows). Unfortuately, Marine Sea and Lapis Orange were out of stock but I will keep trying. You can see the powders in stock here.

The Zentangled Heart and Flower are back in stock again. You can see all the Pre-cut Singles in stock here.

I've also re-stocked Sue's To Die For Stamps here.

There was also an A5 Stamp set produced to co-ordinate with Spellbinders Labels 30 and Celtic Motifs.
Cathedral Lace

I only have a couple of them - so be quick if you want them!

Sam Poole has just lauched some lovely new stamp sets and I have a small stock of them -

Enchanted Trees

Wise Friend
Postcards A6
I can imagine that the Postcards one will be featuring in my backgrounds soon!

All for now.

Julia.


3 comments:

  1. Julia hi, I have bought a good few things from your amazon shop and have to say the service is second to none, delivery time fantastic prices and range of products, well I can't fault you, I shall return time and time again, many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Julia lovely. Looking forward to the new shows!!

    Happy Crafting
    Heather Rogers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, loved the shows you did very well! I did buy the set for "Men" so will watch with interest your cards. I loved the flowers and the demo yesterday was fabulous. I have ordered the die to go with the stamps, next time I will look on your Amazon site. Well done. Kindest regards Valerie x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!