Thursday 14 December 2017

Julia's Sunflower Posy

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background on this one, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the Creative Expressions Leafy Quad Embossing Folder. I added CS Golden Sand Glitter Kiss lightly all over. I matted onto Black Card and then onto Coconut White Card.

I cut the Linear Leaf Background into a piece of Coconut White Card. I added a piece of CE Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet to the back. I turned it over and added CS Golden Sand Polished Silk Glitter to the exposed adhesive. I matted onto Black Card and added to my background using CE Mounting Cushion.

I stamped the CE Julia's Sunflower Posy onto a piece of Coconut White Card using Onyx Black Versafine Ink. I stamped the sentiment from the CE Petite Lavish Sentiments Stamp Set. I added CS Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I coloured in using CS Pixie Powders - I used Straw Yellow, Bronze Blush and Pale Olive. I also used Bright Sunshine CS Phill Martin Ink Spray Mist on the basketweave on the image. I cut it out using the largest die in the Julia Die Set.


I cut some flowers and leaves out of Coconut White Card using the Sunflower Bouquet Die Set. I painted then with Pixie Powders - Pale Olive on the leaves, Straw Yellow on main part of the flower and Bronze Blush on the Centres of the flowers. I shaped them a little and added them to the corners of my card.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to the left hand corners.

Francoise Read is launching a new One Day Special at 6pm today with her latest stamp release - there are some real beauties in there! I'm offering 10% off items from the shows on my website. You can find them here. Please enter FRANCOISE in the discount code box at checkout to activate your discount. Offer valid till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last. Francoise has another show at 8pm tonight and then more shows at 9am, 1pm and 5pm tomorrow.


Don't forget that I'm still offering 30% discount on all items in our Christmas section (here) till midnight on 18th December. Enter CHRISTMAS in the discount code box at checkout to activate your discount.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

20 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, love the design of this card, with the offset linear die cut and the stamped and coloured image. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Would make anyone feel better to receive this .
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    A very striking card today.I still love the leave die and your colours look great together.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, beautiful sample today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Julia. Beautiful card this morning . I love the sparkle and your stamp.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely effect here.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sample Julia a beautiful card thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxxc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia lovely card I like the way you've arranged the die cuts the stamp is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia this is a stunning Get Well card it would definitely cheer anyone up who received it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card would certainly make me feel better if i was poorly Julia.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty I do hope Danta brings me that Linear Leaf background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card Julia...love the linear leaf background....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia,
    Lovely Get Well card.Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty card with a lot going for it. This card would cheer anyone up.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!