Saturday 30 April 2016

Love

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

A simple card where the dies do all the work.

I cut the largest die in the Spellbinders Flourishing Fleur Die Set out of Coconut White Card. I cut the largest die from the Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A Die Set and added the Flourishing Fleur die cut to it.

I stamped the image from the Creative Expressions Wedding Cake Singles Set using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Silver Pearl Lustre Embossing Powder. I cut it out using 6 x 6 Matting Basics B and cut a mat using 6 x 6 Matting Basics A.

I stamped the sentiment that comes with the Wedding Cake, again using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with Silver Pearl Lustre Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Decorative Swallowtail Tags. I gave it some shape and added it to my card as shown, securing it with a few 3d Foam Pads in the centre and CS Glue at the ends.
I assembled the card as shown adding some Craft Consortium Self Adhesive Rhinestones and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Still waiting for Leonie's stamp range to arrive. Hopefully, they'll be here soon after the Bank Holiday. I should have a couple of the Spellbinders Favourably Simple Gift Boxes delivered on Wednesday providing my delivery man can get through some road closures that are going on locally for a few days. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, more stock will be available for me to order in a week or so. If you need some Hook & Loop Discs to close your gift bags, I've put together some packs of 10 of each. You can find them here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (30th April) - Dotty 3D Itty Bitty Bow Die Set only £4.99!

25 comments:

  1. Hi Julia. Beautiful card, the white on white with the hint of silver pearl is so classy. Have a lovely weekend. Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card Thank you.
    Have a good weekend and take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card today, the lustre embossing powders look great.
    Have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. I love the stamps and the dies. I am really enjoying all the wedding ideas. I will be making Save the date cards for our daughter soon and I will be showing her your cards. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, love this card and I am so pleased that I purchased this die too. Saw the repeat of your first show again on Hochanda yesterday and loved it but I certainly did feel sorry for you, they might let you have the other set next time.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue
    Youre shows were inspirational and I thought I might have a go at weddings now it's the season.
    Great card!
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so effective, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julia, this card is really beautiful, lovely subtle colours on the stamping, and really love the swirl die. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love white on white It always looks so classy as in this beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia,
    Love card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia

    An absolutely stunning card and so delicate

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card Julia very posh a card for a wedding I know but so many other special days as well. Perfect for me I feel I could do this one Thank you Julia
    Love always June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful classy card Julia.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card. Reminds be to get my basic square dies out and use them, makes life so much easier for getting exact sizes.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Julia,
    Oooo i do so love white on white cards as they have such an understated elegance about them and class. YOur card is beautiful flower, so pretty and i must admit to the Julia kind that i love. Have a lovely day flower,
    love and crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil Village)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, a gorgeous card and love this die.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    I love white on white, so classy in my opinion. The hint if silver looks lovely and I will have to have some Rhinestones. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Plain and simple, stunning Julia ... Luv Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really beautifully simple and elegant card, Julia! I do like that die - the square one - sorry forgotten the name! Lots of fun and time on your shows! Thanks very much! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely elegant card,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card today Julia. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!