Friday 5 July 2013

Marine Sea Vintage Car

Hi Bloggers.

Before I share today's card, I can now confirm that the Pick of the Day starting on Tuesday evening features brand new Justrite stamps to co-ordinate with existing Spellbinders dies. There's also a brand new background stamp designed by Sam Poole and a new colour in our popular Pearlescent PVA range. I'll post all the show times and channels on Tuesday morning.

Here's today's card -

The background was originally intended for another card but it just didn't work - much better here. I spritzed a piece of Coconut White Card with Cosmic Shimmer Mister Pearl Mist. I dried it with my heat tool and then inked through the Music Border Mask with Cloudy Blue Adirondack Dye Ink using Cut n Dry Foam. I did this 4 times across the card. Next I randomly stamped the Damask Heart with the Cloudy Blue Ink Pad. I made sure the ink was dry and then ran it through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations Extra Flint Embossing Folder.

I stamped the Vintage Car using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Marine Sea Lustre Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels 28 and inked through the die with Cloudy Blue. I cut a Spellbinders Labels 29 and again inked through the die with Cloudy Blue.

I stamped the sentiment that comes with the Wedding Belle Stamp using Perfect Medium and embossed with Marine Sea Lustre. I cut it out using a Spellbinders Fancy Postage Edge die and inked through the die with Cloudy Blue.

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearls and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in White around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.


29 comments:

  1. Gutted I am on holiday next week, will have to record the shows. Love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia,

    I shall miss the shows as will be in Birmingham for a family funeral but I shall record them.

    Beautiful card, I love this stamp of the vintage car it can be used on so many occasions. Background looks great and the Blue really sets it off.

    love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the car stamp, the card is beautifully made but a bit insipid for me .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia
    lovely card will be watching and recording you'r shows

    take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia
    What a great card I love the vintage car thanks Tracy w x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, another great card, love that stamp and the colours. It is giving me inspiration for my sons wedding card. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia. Another great wedding day card and yesterdays was fabulous
    on tablet so not very good on this keyboard but I should back tomorrow.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card, Julia! Will be watching the shows, looking forward to them. Hugs Annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, another lovely card. Looking forward to another show! Love Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia today's card is beautiful just right for a wedding. I hope the prep for the shows is going well don't forget to take a break sometimes to enjoy the lovely weather. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia - another stunner it must be the wedding season and this is so romantic, subtle colour and that car.
    TFS
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. my bank man is starting to give out with all the spellbinders there are lately,ha ha.great card today,Julia .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia. Another pretty wedding card. I love the cloudy blue colour. Have a good weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Julia you can't go wrong with this stamp a real classic that could be used for lots of ocassions xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia, Lovely, lovely, lovely, I now have this car stamp from you, so I can give this card a try, it is beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia,
    A great card, love you embossing.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Julia, great card. That stamp is very versatile could be used for all sorts of ocassions. Kind regards Joanne K x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good timing Julia. I've been asked to make a wedding card with a vintage car on it and your card has given me inspiration. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia another lovely card that could be for many occasions,it really is a versatile stamp! Looking forward to your shows on tues and wed as I really love the justrite range. Love Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia, love the car good for a wedding love Jean Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia,
    Such a beautiful card this morning. I love the car stamp as it so versatile in it's use.
    I love the colour combo too.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, beautiful card as ever. Lol Lynne M x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Julia, Such a pretty card, love the subtle colour, the car stamp is so versatile, your embossing is fabulous.
    Looking forward to the shows and the Justrite stamps.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia, lovely card. The car stamp is very versatile. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia, Lovely card today. Will have to record your show's, I am on night duty, hope there will be some left for me. haha.
    Have a great weekend

    Happy crafting
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Brilliant card - I really like that car! am looking forward to the shows next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lovely card Julia, looking forward to Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!