Thursday 4 January 2018

Happy Hour Background Panels

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

Another really easy card to make. I cut 3 strips of Coconut White Card. I cut the central panel from the Happy Hour Background into each one. I matted them all onto Black Card.

I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the Couture Creations Velvet Tea Lights Embossing Folder. I matted onto Black Card and then another piece of Coconut White Card.

I cut the sentiments from the 3D Cosmopolitan Cocktail Die Set out of Black Card.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm Black Pearl to each corner of my embossed background, edging with CS Glue and adding CS Crystal Chips.

Jane Gill has shows on Hochanda today at 8am, 12noon and 4pm. I'm offering 10% discount on items from the shows. You can find them here. Please enter JANEGILL in the discount code box at checkout to activate your discount. Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

Free card with all website orders over £10 (Add a note to your order in your cart).

24 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    I really like how you have used this background die today it's striking.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very classy.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia. Fantastic card this morning . I love the finishing touch with the sparkle. I will have to catch Jane shows when I get home from work.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really effective Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Julia, the sparkle sets it off.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Julia, very striking in black and white
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shows, rather nicely, that you need only to use part of a die to make a great card.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, a beautiful card today, would suit so many occasions.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely monochrome card xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card Julia l know lots of peeps this one would suit
    Thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Julia lovely card very effective in black & white

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and the dies are so different - love it, thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card. A different way to use a background die, learn something new every day.Thanks for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia this is a stunning card those dies are fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Julia.

    Although I am not a fan of the Happy Hour Background die I really like your layout and colour and will try it with another panel die. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Perfect for both my male and female friends

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card showing how to extend a smaller die. I am going to a party Saturday night and wish I had this card for the hostess.
    I received my Friday Freebie lucky win yesterday.This card is gorgeous and although it was beautiful on screen...meeting it in person takes it to another level. Thank you so much, Julia. I will treasure it.
    Everyone, enjoy the remainder of your day. Time for lunch here.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia

    Lovely card -nice clean lines - elegant

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia, what a great card, especially for men, love the monochrome, very effective with this die. Take care. Bx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!