Thursday 14 September 2017

Woodware Stamping Shows on Hochanda today

Hi Bloggers.

I have shows on Hochanda today at 11am, 3pm and 7pm with some brand new Woodware Christmas stamps designed by Jane Gill. I hope you can join me.

Here's today's card -

Products used -
Woodware - Christmas Frame, Warmest Wishes, To You and Your Family at Christmas, Anti-Static Pad
Onyx Black Versafine
Cosmic Shimmer - Matt Clear Embossing Powder, Christmas Watercolour Palette
Sakura - Glaze : Opaque White, Hunter Green, Red, Stardust : Gold, Clear, Water Brush : Fine Tip
Phill Martin - Snowflakes Paper Pad, Stamping Mat
Distress Oxide - Ice Spruce, Fired Brick
May Arts Two Tone Ribbon
Creative Expressions - Pearls : 5mm & 8mm White, Card : Coconut White, Rich Red, Brunswick Green





I'm offering 10% discount on items I have for sale on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

I've uploaded photos of the samples for the shows to the Gallery Section of this blog and in an album on my Julia Watts Crafts Facebook Page.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

24 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, wow what a beautiful card, stunning traditional colours and great stamps. Love the ribbon and bow, really perfect for this card. Hope the shows go well, will be recording too. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, lovely card today, hope to be watching the shows today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia
    Beautiful card,enjoy your shows. I know I will .
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia
    I'm really looking forward to your shows I will be recording them to watch after work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia, looking forward to the shows, great photos of the samples on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely Christmas card today .

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Julia. Good luck with the shows.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card. Looking forward to your shows, the recorder is set.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours you have used here, Julia. Good luck with the shows.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Julia, looking forward to your shows today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia, I'm absolutely loving the 'vintage' look to these Christmas cards, this is fabulous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia this is a stunning Christmas card I love those stamps. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card julia x would not have thought to stamp over phils papers x thankyou for all your inspiration x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now this is my kind of Christmas card, really traditional and beautiful....enjoy your shows today, will be recording as out most of the day...thank you Julia....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. Great layout, I really like the proportions. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Julia. Am going to watch the shows,on Catchup as have bee. Out today and cannot watch the 7pm on Freeview. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia

    This really is a beautiful card, I love it

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia,
    What a lovely car, really traditional. Wish you a very happy day!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Julia this is stunning, love everything about this.
    Off to catch up with the shows now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia. Stunning card. Hope my sky box is behaving itself back home. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shows Julia. This is my fave card x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Julia.. Stunning card Julia .. How have I missed this one. Love how you have coloured and finished the card of. I missed the shows being away but going to catch up on them ... Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!