Wednesday 25 January 2012

Silver Pendant

Hi Bloggers.

Following on from the technique used on the ATC yesterday, today I have this card to share with you -


I added some alcohol ink to some acetate with my Alcohol Ink Applicator Tool (can't remember colours - sorry!). I made sure the whole area was well covered. Next I stamped some swirls from the Creative Expressions Swirl stamp set using Jet Black Archival. This time I removed the ink after stamping. You need to dab it off to begin with so that you don't move the ink to another area. Once most of the ink has been removed then you can rub hard to remove the rest. The acetate background was secured to a piece of white card with 4 small silver brads.

I cut the Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Pendant from some silver mirri card and secured it to my background with a glitterery silver brad. I mounted the while lot onto some more mirri card and then a 6 x 6 card blank.

Hope you've enjoyed your visit and are inspired to give this technique a go.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!