Saturday 28 May 2016

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Milk Card with the Creative Expressions Fine Finials Embossing Folder.

I dusted another piece of Milk Card with my Anti Static Bag. I inked up the Spellbinders Diamond Opulence Texture Plate with Clear Perfect Medium using a Brayer. I popped it face up on my Spellbinders Platinum Base Plate, added my card dusted side down and ran through the machine with the emboss sandwich. I added CS Copper Kettle Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat set. I trimmed the piece down into 3 panels and matted them onto Black Card.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Petite Lavish Sentiments Stamp Set onto Milk Card using Jet Black Archival. I cut it out using Spellbinders Ritz Labels. I cut the middle die in the Ritz Decorative Elements Die Set out of Black Card.

I tied a bow using 2 lengths of Black Satin Ribbon and added a Craft Consortium Large Circle Pearl Diamante.

I assembled the card as shown adding some 8mm Black Pearls to the corners and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (28th May) - Phill Martin Chic Floral Occasions Border Sentiments Stamp Set only £9.99!




27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a very pretty card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, lovely card today xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia,
    Lovely masculine card if the bow was removed in this colourway. If done in paler colours a great all occasions card.
    Happy bank holiday to all.
    Love and crafty hugs,
    Tina T xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a great card.
    Take care and have a great Weekend Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three panels like this always looks effective. Great card Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    Love the triptic look. Always looks balanced.
    Love it !
    Anne m xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love the background.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, lovely card today and never thought of doing that technique to create the lines effect, will you be doing this on Hochanda at some stage.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia love this card perfect colours and dies thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the design. I must try that technique. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    A gorgeous effect from the texture plate, it works wonderfully as a triptych.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Julia, this card is so striking I love the way youve used the sprinkle ep to create it on that texture plate. Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia,
    A great card for a man if you leave off the bow.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card, Julia. I love it.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia. Fab card. Love the panels. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Julia

    Remove the bow on this card and I think it would be an excellent choice for a male card. So lovely

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Julia , so different , i love it !)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card Julia and I saw this demo on a Catch up show! Thought it was very clever when I saw it then and it's nice to get a lovely close up!
    Thank you! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. I like the layout and colouring, with a change of bow it would make a great male Card. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card julia x the sparkle embossing powders are gorgeous x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Evening Julia. Great card and very versatile as could be for males too. X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card Julia, great for men's cards, must remember this as I always get stuck for ideas for men's cards. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia, sorry for the delayed comments, but have been away without Internet access. Love this card, the geometric design is fab with the embossing powder. Bx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!