Wednesday 3 April 2013

Polished Silk Glitter and Gilding Wax In Stock Now!

Hi Bloggers.

Just to let you know that there are some new products now in stock in my Amazon Store. However, Amazon seems to be taking forever to load the products on fully which is a real pain!

You should be able to find all 22 colours of the gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Glitters here. But, only 3 can be found there as I write this!
You should be able to find all 10 colours of the Creative Expressions Gilding Wax here. But, as I write this, only 6 are there!

So, looks like I'm going to have to share the links the long way -

GLITTER -
Turquoise
Silver Chrome
Vintage Violet
Western Blue
Golden Sand
Sea Green
Penny Copper
Pale Bronze
Fire Red
Gunmetal
Lavender
Lilac
Sahara Gold
Rose Copper
Ice Blue
Hunter Green
Antique Rose
Brilliant Blue
Light Purple
Perrywinkle
Dark Emerald
Dark Bronze

GILDING WAX -
6 of the waxes can be found here. The others are -
Pewter
Deep Red
Pearl Moon
Golden Lilac

I have some new design Couture Creations Embossing Folders -

Super Powder Puff

Great Almanzo
Hyper Magical
Extra Flint

Unfortunately, I couldn't get all the Gilding Flakes that I ordered. I did manage to get Silver Dream and Flake & Glitter Glue.

I have re-stocked some of the Masks that I had on the Die- D-Lites Pick of the Week. You can find all the masks I have in stock here.

I have also re-stocked Dazzlers and Mica Spray Sets.

I have re-stocked some A6 Background stamps and added Sam's new Newsprint Flourishes A6 Stamp Set. You can find them all here. I have also added Sam's 2 new A5 Stamp Sets -

Art Flowers

and Art Houses





I have re-stocked some of the Creative Expressions Singles Pre Cut Stamps and added a few new ones. You can see them here. I also have the Delicate Daffodil as used in today's card but I'm having trouble loading it at the moment. Hopefully, that will be sorted soon.

Sue has launched some single stamps which co-ordinate with Spellbinders dies and I have stocked the 2 that we had on the Pick of the Week. You can see them here.

Finally, I have re-stocked 3 of the Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Embossing Powders that I had on the wedding shows and I've added some of the new Cosmic Shimmer Detail Powders which you can find here.


Royal Mail have introduced Small Parcels and Medium Parcels categories. I have had to increase my base postage rate by 40p which should cover postage on the Small Parcels but once they become Medium Parcels (ie larger) I will be absorbing the extra cost. In some cases I will lose money as the lowest rate for Medium Parcels is £5.20! As always, postage is just 10p extra for each extra item.

All for now.

Julia.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, must take a look. I've been watching quite a lot of c&c lately and have been inspired by you and Sue. Here's my attempt

    http://elliewee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/something-little-different.html

    Hugs Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Julia this must have taken you ages. Will hop along once my headache has gone.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Julia... Such temptation... What to choose LOL thank you for all the detail, I will be over to,your store now! Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!