Wednesday 30 November 2011

Mistletoe and Pip Squeak

Hi Bloggers,

Today I have another card made with the Creative Expressions Tatty Button Mistletoe and Pip Squeak Stamp.


I stamped the image onto cream card using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I coloured in using a mixture of matt and mica Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks. I cut the image out using Spellbinders Labels Twenty. I did some paper piercing all around the embossed edge and added some Adirondack Raisin Dye Ink using Cut & Dry Foam.

I stamped four poinsettias from the Tatty Button Poinsettias stamp set in Perfect Medium and embossed with gold powder. I cut them out.

I embossed a cream panel with the Couture Creations Drink Me embossing folder.

I stamped the sentiment from the Tatty Button Text 2 stamp set in Jet Black Archival and embossed with clear powder. I cut the sentiment out using a die from the Spellbinders Parisian Accents set and inked through the die with the Adirondack Raisin Dye Ink.

The card was assembled as shown. The paper is Making Memories. I wrapped some Vintage Ribbon in Tropic Wine around the card where the two backing paper panels met and tied a messy bow with two lengths of ribbon.

I pierced all around the edge of some burgundy card using my Tim Holtz Ruler and a pricking tool and mounted my design onto it.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

2 comments:

Only positive comments please!