Tuesday 1 November 2011

Christmas Bells

Good Afternoon.

Today I have a card to share using the Creative Expressions Christmas Swirl stamp set.


I stamped the Bells using Jet Black Archival ink and quickly embossed using clear powder. The image was coloured in using Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks - I used some matte and some mica ones. I used a circle nestie to cut out the image and edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I cut a mat out for it using a scalloped circle nestie.

I don't know who the papers are by as they've been in my stash for years. I edged each piece with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The poinsettias were made using the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettias dies. I inked them with a little Black Soot Distress ink prior to assembly.

The card was assembled as per the Sweet Stop Sketch this week. I added a couple Craftwork Cards card candi which I inked with a little Black Soot Distress Ink.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges -
The Sweet Stop SSS132
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

Hope you like the card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Julia.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, very traditional and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty Julia. Love the Chrismtas bells! The colors are lovely and the poinsettias look beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!