I made this card quite some time ago for a magazine but it wasn't used to my knowledge so I'm sharing here today. The write up is magazine style as it was already written.
1. Place the Paved Mask onto a piece of WatercolourCard. Add Golden Mint, Aqua Lagoon and Peacock Green Pixie Powders by tapping very gently on the base of the pot. Spritz with water – don’t be too heavy handed! At this point, you can get the negative from your design if you wish. Place another piece of Watercolour Card over the mask and press all over firmly. Remove to reveal your negative design. Remove the mask and clean under a tap.
2. Stamp the sentiment from the Phill Martin's Mini BaroqueInspirational Sentiments Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using CobaltArchival. Cut out using Wreath #1 die from the Spellbinders Labels 50Decorative Accents. Ink through the die with Decadent Teal Colour Cloud using a Smoothie.
3. Cut a frame out of Coconut White Card using Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A Die set – use dies #5 and #8. Add the frame to the background using 3d Foam Tape and trim away any excess using scissors being careful not to trim into the frame.
4. Cut the corner die and the flowers die from the Spellbinders Floral Berry Accents out of Coconut White Card twice, inking through the die with Decadent Teal Colour Cloud each time. Shape the flowers a little using your fingers and add the die cuts to the frame as shown. Add some 5mm White Pearls to the flower centres.
5. Glue the card front to a piece of Deep Blue Card measuring 6 ¼” Square.
6. Cut a piece of Coconut White Card measuring 7” square and pierce around the edges. Add a Deep Blue mat measuring 7 1/8” square. Add this to a Coconut White mat measuring 7 5/8” square using 3d Foam Tape. Add the card front to these 3 pieces, again using 3d Foam Tape.
As well as trying to get my website sorted out, I'm now knee deep in a years worth of accounts! Don't ask me why I don't do it as I go - I never seem to have the time so it just gets worse. It's like my shredding pile - massive!
Thanks for stopping by.
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (22nd October) - Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours - Mini Baroque Inspirational Sentiments only £8.99!