Tuesday 18 November 2014

Shows today on Create & Craft

Hi Bloggers.

I have shows today on Create & Craft at 10am and 3pm. Looks like both shows are with Nigel. Hope you can join me.

The theme for the shows is Cats & Dogs. There are 8 Singles stamps, 2 clear stamp sets with sentiments and 2 A6 background stamps. There's also a couple of new Couture Creations Dies and some gorgeous new ribbons. There are some different products on the morning and the afternoon shows so please be sure to check both shows out.

Talking of the ribbon - there's some on today's card. There are going to be some big bows on some of the cards and some of the cards may be a little dark for some of you but as this is a positive inspirational blog, I know that there'll be no negative comments here!

Anyways, here's today's card -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Eternity Embossing Folder and inked around the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

For the panels, I popped some Black Soot Distress Ink onto my Craft Sheet and mixed in some Cosmic Shimmer Clear Texture Paste. I applied it to a piece of Coconut White Card through the Tiles Mask and put aside to dry. Once dry, I cut it into strips and matted 3 of them onto Slate Grey Card.

I stamped the image called Charlie using Pumice Stone. I cut it out using a die from Sue's Innsbruck Die Set and inked through the die with Pumice Sone. I cut the 2 outer dies from the set out of Slate Grey Card.

I tied a bow using Pewter Solid Satin Centre Band Ribbon and added a Heart Sparkler.

I assembled the card as shown adding a Small Circle Dazzler to each corner and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Pearl PVA around the edges.

I've popped photos of all of the cards from Sunday's Toolshed onto Facebook. You can see them here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

26 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, this is such a beautiful card, I really love the way you have done the panelling, the stamp is so cute and the ribbon is certainly a 'must have' for my craft ribbon box. Will certainly be tuned in to todays shows.

    Have a great Tuesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    A very pretty card, beautiful ribbon, thank you take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, great card, love the panels, and that stamp is so cute. This ribbon is beautiful. Looking forward to the shows. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia
    This is a really pretty card and I love the colour (especially the texture paste). Also beautiful ribbon.
    Have to watch the show later - work tends to get in the way of crafting!
    Enjoy yourself.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, well this is different, don't usually see cute here but love that little puppy. Love Jeanxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, Bring on the dark cards, I love them !!
    This card is really lovely, the EF is a favourite of mine, and always looks gorgeous, thank you for reminding me how beautiful pumice stone DI is, not one I normally go to, but absolutely gorgeous, the texture paste combined with DI looks fabulous through the mask. I love this !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card-love the 3 panel look. I even like the bow & I'm not a huge "bow" fan!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the new stamp it is so cute. I hope the shows go well. I will definitely be able to watch the second. Your cards are inspirational I love dark dramatic colours. I love seeing your cards on Facebook. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very different card I do like the background and I am so glad we hsve some nice doggy cards as I do struggle to find nice stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours Julia, I don't mind dark cards so look forward to seeing some.
    This card is very cleverly designed and a really nice dog stamp for those who want one, I am looking forward to seeing the cat stamps!!
    Will be watching,
    XxxxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Julia, love the colour, unusual grey and the ribbon is gorgeous. These stamps are lovely, just up my street!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia
    This card is absolutely stunning - just love it. Will be watching later for more inspiration.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia, fabulous card looking forward to your shows as
    my grandchildren love animals so these stamps will be very useful
    and I love what you have done with the mask? .
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card Julia I'm recording the shows today don't sell out l love June xxxxxxxxxccc

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card today - enjoy your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The puppy on the card is so cute, unusual colour combo, but love the panels with the mask.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia,

    Love this card and the design.

    Enjoying your show at the moment. X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Julia, Gorgeous everything. I am taping your shows but will watch today.
    Enjoy your day.
    X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia,
    I Love this Beautiful Card I'm a Dog person I've got two of them and they are naughty and extremely mischievous, so when I saw these stamps I was thrilled, I must say I Love The Ribbon!
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Julia, I love cats and dogs so these stamps are great for me
    Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Julia. As the above comment the texture paste through the mask is gorgeous.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia. Cute. Hoping my Sky+ recorded OK so I can watch when I get home at the end of the week. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia.Love this card and it's not looking to dark.
    He's really cute. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Evening Julia
    Love the colour scheme to this card and the ribbon is fab. Would def get the dogs not so sure of cats though.
    Counting the days till tuesday...
    TFS
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards Julia - the ribbon is gorgeous Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards Julia - the ribbon is gorgeous Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!