Monday 13 October 2014

No Standing Only Dancing

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I simply ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Checkerboard PinPoint Embossing Folder and inked around the edges with Stonewashed Adirondack Dye Ink.

I stamped Phill Martin's Vintage Sheet Music Background a couple of times using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Steel Blue Aurora Embossing Powder. I cut 3 panels and matted them onto Navy Card.

I stamped the Jive Stamp using Perfect Medium and embossed with Steel Blue Aurora. I cut it out using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and inked through the die with Stonewashed Ink. I cut a Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B out of Navy Card.

I stamped the sentiment from the Step by Step Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Steel Blue Aurora. I cut it out using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and inked through the die with Stonewashed Ink. I cut a Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B out of Navy Card.

I assembled the card as shown adding Small Circle Dazzlers to the corners and some dots of Comic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Cosmic Pearl around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

16 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, another absolutely gorgeous card. I love the panel cards, and love the blue card, perfect matting. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you, a lovely card. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia
    Another fantastic dancing card! Love Phill's music background stamp.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I do like panel cards. I think I need to buy some more stamps. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of panel cards Must hav another go at them I have both of the 5x7 matting basics Looks like I need to invest in the A2's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia and all crafters, I too love the panel cards and you have made this one come to life, gorgeous.

    Enjoy your Monday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, another great dancing card and like the blue and white.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia
    Love this blue and white panelled card, just stunning
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,

    Great card. Love the colour and the movement in the stamp. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia,
    Love your triple panel cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this - but then it is rock 'n roll !!
    Still haven't managed to watch the shows - must try harder

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinpoint Checkerboard background again - but that does go well with the dance motif. I am liking the three panels layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Julia, Lovely card, thank for sharing.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia, A lovely card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia

    Love the panels as a kind of second background and the alternating mats and layers. As I've said before, dancings not my thing but this stamp is very universal appeal.

    A really nice card

    Crafty hugs,

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia Great card,they make you happy and wanna dance .Like the triple panel cards. Saw one more today with you and Dean,, I'm still smiling :-)
    Have a nice evening
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!