Sunday 29 October 2017

Triple Happy Birthday Background with Cake

Hi Bloggers.

Well we had a fab day yesterday with Leonie. I've put some pics at the end of this post.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I dabbed some Sweet Violet CS Chalk Cloud onto my Craft Sheet. I misted it with a little water and picked it up onto a piece of Coconut White Card. I used die #2 from Sue Wilson's Stitched Square Peg Board to cut a square from my background.

I cut the Triple Happy Birthday Die from a piece of Black Card - I used the fall away pieces on another project (tomorrow's post) and used the waste as a mask. I inked through it several times all over my card with Princess Pink CS Chalk Cloud using a Smoothie.

I matted onto a piece of Coconut White Card using die #3 from the Stitched Square Peg Board Die Set. I cut die #4 from the set, again out of Coconut White Card but this time I edged with Princess Pink Chalk Cloud.

I cut Sue's Make a Cake Die Set out of Coconut White Card, Silver Mirror Card and more of my background. I coloured the candles using Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Markers.

I cut the Alphabet Grid die out of Baby Pink and Coconut White Card.

I cut a couple of penants out of Coconut White Card using Sue's Celebrations Shadow Box Die Set. I wrapped them around a piece of Pastel Baker's Twine and added my numbers from the Alphabet Grid.




Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great pictures x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, wonderful card today and love the pictures.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    Looks like everyone had a busy day.Great pictures.Another lovely card using the Alphabet die.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card.
    Great photos, looks like everyone is busy having fun.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card julia x the alphabet grid looks really useful x glad you all had fun yesterday x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Julia .. Beautiful card this morning . I have treated my self to Alphabet grid die after seeing your creations. Enjoyed having a peep at your photos , looks like you was all having fun.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Julia, the Happy Birthday die makes a great mask for your background and the alphabet grid die is so useful to make a special card. Love the photos
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card & lovely photos.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    A great card. Looks like you all had fun thanks for sharing.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julia, what a brilliant card, love the pinks, very girly. Looks like you have a full house for the workshops with Leonie. Glad that everyone enjoyed it. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Julia, looks like you all had a good day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the pictures
    Lovjune horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. Great dies, pretty background and I really like the pennants. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia this is a lovely card. I love the photos from the workshop it must have been a fabulous day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia lovely card Looks like everyone had a busy fun day at the workshop wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pictures. Looks like a fun day.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and pictures.
    Thanks
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, nice card and like the photos. Glad you missed me, not very photogenic Lol had a fab day ! See you
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card and the age pennant. Using the birthday threesome as background gives another happy touch.
    Your workshop looks like a fun day . I hope you have a good evening,
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. best birthday cake in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks https://penzu.com/p/479a8767

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!