Wednesday 14 January 2015

Hope all your Birthday Wishes come true

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I stamped one of the little designs from the Justrite Vintage Fan and Sentiments Clear Stamp Set along the top and the bottom edges of a piece of Milk Card using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I then ran it through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations Velvet Tea Lights Embossing Folder. I ran it through a second time to extend the design.

I stamped the fan design from the same stamp set onto Milk Card using Perfect Medium and embossed with Gold Detail Powder. I covered each of them with a piece of Creative Expressions Double Sided Adhesive and cut them out using Justrite Vintage Fan Dies. I peeled the backing sheet away and covered them all with Glass Micro Beads. I cut the largest die in Sue's Granada Die Set out of Milk Card. I cut the largest 2 dies from the same die set out of Vintage Gold Card.

I stamped the sentiment and the frame from the Justrite Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight & Nine Clear Stamp Set, using Perfect Mediuma and embossed with Gold Detail Powder. I cut it out using Justrite Vintage Labels Nine Dies and cut a larger die from the same set out of Vintage Gold Card.

I tied a bow using Cream Crochet Ribbon and added a Vintage Metal Button.

I assembled the card as shown adding some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Ivory PVA around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

15 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, another beautiful card today, I so love the stamps you have used.

    Everyone please take extra care as there is bad weather forecast in the UK today.

    Have a great Wednesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia, a fabulous card, love the layout as it is very different from a more square design, and gold and white/cream is always such a classic colour combo. Have a great Wednesday everyone and stay safe. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia,

    Stunning card today, love the neutral colour.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant card Julia!
    XxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card julia thank you for sharing love June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again a winning card, love the colours, tres elegant.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    Another stunning creation today. Love it love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia

    Very classy. I love the colours and choice of matting dies. I get the impression you like this particular stamp/ die combo as I think it's the third time I've seen it and on three very different cards. A timely message to myself to use my dies and stamps in different colours and in different ways, not just stick to what I know!

    Hugs

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Julia looks stunning. Crafty Regards. Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia very pretty card today I like the fan stamp Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia this is a gorgeous card. I love all the elements you have used to create this card. Have a great evening. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia, This is a gorgeous card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia
    Very opulent card today I think & love the rich gold & white colour combination.
    Would be suitable for a 50th golden wedding anniversary maybe as well as your beautiful Birthday wishes theme.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!